Friday, June 12, 2009

I am moving again!

Well, I made it through my plumbing not working for a week, attack squirrels, and living under Grand Central, and finally got everything moved in and the way I wanted it, and now it is time to move again! I have been thinking about this for a long time now in an attempt to save money, pay off debt, and a drum role please...... go back to school. Yes, that's right people, you heard it, I am going back to school! I am starting in two weeks with summer classes, i'll be taking Intro to Drawing and Principles of Marketing, and possibly one more class (i'm on the waiting list), but the plan right now is to get a degree in Graphic Design at Portland Community College, which is going to require me moving back to Portland. I have mix feelings about this one, I'm sad to leave Hood River, my apartment, and my friends here, but I am looking forward to the new adventures! I will keep you all posted. If anyone would like to help I will be moving the last weekend in July!

No comments: