Sunday, March 06, 2011

Nesting Part 3: I take back everything I said before!

DwellStudio Baby Stacking Rings - Set Of 5 RingsDwellStudio Baby Soft Blocks - Set Of 6In preparation of a coming baby shower I tried to finalize my registry lists, which made me realize that the majority of items on my Target registry were only available online and also available through  Amazon.com (the other place I registered). I decided to go with the original registry at Babies R US instead of the Target registry, because they have better selection at the store and online. I went to Babies R Us the other day and finalized my list. I would also like to say in a previous blog I mentioned that I don't like Carter's brand items, I would like to clarify and say I do like some of their clothing items, but not the furniture!
Registering has not been my most favorite part of being pregnant. I will be glad when all of the prep will be completed!

No comments: