Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Attention Readers!

I have come to realize I really feel like blogging has become a chore instead of something I enjoy. I have decided not to close my blog, but to reorganize and reinvent it. I would like to write about places I visit on my travels, treasures I find, pictures I take, things I create, and stories I want to pass on. I have been inspired this year by my Grandfather's life (really all of my Grandparents). They have passed onto me many tools for creativity, resourcefulness, and living simply. The photo on the top of my blog is a picture I took of the window in my Grandpa's garage, he didn't keep his garage too clean, but he created, fixed, and restored many things in there. I am proud to carry on our family's traditions and that is why I have renamed my blog "Heirloom Toolchest." I hope you enjoy my new space as much as I do, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Diane Davis said...

love the new picture and i look forward to seeing more of your amazing photography and reading more of your reflections.

xoxo

Michelle said...

Thank you Diane, I am excited to share them with you. Thanks for reading!