Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The rummors are true we are getting married!

Almost five weeks ago Jon asked me to marry him, I said yes! There is more to this story of course, but I will save those stories for another time. We are getting married in 23 days and no, I am not pregnant! Why are we getting married so quickly? Well, Jon and I have dated for a long time and we are ready to get married. Other reasons for our date, my dad is starting chemo again the week after our wedding, he has treatment almost every year now, but we never know how long he will have to have it or how he will do with it. I prayed a request 10 years ago that my dad would be there on my wedding day to walk me down the aisle and the Lord has answered my prayers and I am so grateful. We are excited and looking forward to what is ahead!

No comments: